Basic Services – Monthly fixed rate, varies by size and location of building
- Online rent collection from tenants and electronic payment to owner
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Fielding and handling maintenance and repairs
- Advertising/Marketing of properties for rent
- Tenant selection and screening
- Lease signing and renewals
- Handling turnovers
- Regular Maintenance – $35 per hour * Includes most electrical and plumbing work
- Snow and ice removal – Typical charge is $45 per storm for removal/salting of front steps/sidewalk
- Electrician – $60 per hour*
- Plumber – $85 per hour*
- Professional Services – $50 per hour*
- When a representative from our office is required to appear on your behalf for court appearances, evictions, or in another professional setting. This includes document services not otherwise included. In some cases the owner may be required to appear in person or have legal counsel represent them. Boston Property Services does not provide legal services, but will be happy to refer a qualified professional.
- Trash Service – $100 per month per building up to 3 units
- Interior/Exterior Cleaning– $105 per month per building up to 3 units
- Once per month: Mopping front and rear hallways.
- Once per month Exterior trash removal, and additional trash removal as needed.
- Apartment Cleaning Service – $100 per cleaning per apartment up to 3 bedrooms. $25 per additional bedroom. Recurring cleanings are at discounted rates. Turnover cleaning service is 150% of standard cost.
- Security Patrol – $100 per month for 3 unit building for Thursday – Saturday evening patrol
- Utility Bill Payment Service (Water & Sewer, Electric etc…) – $25 per month
*All hourly service is billed with a one hour minimum charge Monday – Friday 9am-6pm. Emergency maintenance, requiring a visit to the property, Monday -Friday 6pm-9am, Weekends and legal holidays, is a 4 hour minimum charge. Any non-emergency maintenance will be handled during normal business hours and billed at the standard one hour minimum charge. There is no up charge for materials required for regular maintenance.